HIRING A REALTOR FOR SELLING YOUR HOME
Your first step toward actually selling your home is to find a Realtor.
1. How many properties have you sold? How many did you sell last year?
2. What types of properties have you sold lately?
3. Who is the buyer and where are they coming from?
4. What is your marketing strategy for my home?
5. What separates you from your competitors?
6. What is your recommended listing price for my home, and why?
7. How do you, or your team, operate?
8. How much do you charge?
9. What if I’m not happy with your service?
10. What else do I need to know?
See the Answers to those 10 Great Questions to Ask a Realtor When Selling Your Home
A Realtor is a qualified and experienced professional who will market your home to potential buyers and act as your representative during negotiations. They’ll be able to assess your home and provide you with a comparative analysis of the worth and sale price of similar homes in the area. This will help set a price for selling your home that is likely to attract buyers.
1. REVIEWING THE MARKET
2. INSPECTING YOUR HOME
3. ECONOMIC FACTORS THAT AFFECT HOW REALTORS PRICE A HOME
4. YOUR PROPERTY ASSESSMENT NOTICE
A Realtor will handle all the negotiations, with your guidance, of course, to ensure you get the best price and terms possible. They’ll then help guide you through the detailed process of closing the sale, ensuring all the T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted.
Get The Complete Guide To Selling A Home!