May 2012 Market Update for Downtown, New Westminster:
Downtown is a thriving waterfront city that still has a great community feel. Cafes, Antiques, Restaurants, Shops, and the opening of New West Station Mall (Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, CIBC, and LANDMARK CINEMAS) will make Downtown a summer hot spot! 2 New Condo/Townhome developements (Northbank & Trapp+Holbrook) will only add to Downtown’s popularity.
Also the Grand Opening of Pier Park is on June 16th for more info click here
Here are the most recent MLS Stats from Jan. 2012 – May 2012.
Townhomes: 1 Sold
Average Sale Price: $255,000
Average Price per Square Foot: $269
Average Days on the Market: 11
Average Sale Price: $320,000
Average Price per Square Foot: $360
Average Days on the Market: 38
Highest Sold Condo: $713,000
If you are looking at making a move in Downtown New Westminster please dont hesitate to call us.
Trapp + Holbrook
Presentation Centre (668 Columbia Street, New Westminster). Sales commence May 26.
These 196 homes offer a rare combination of quality and terrific value, with 100 suites available under $299,900! Trapp + Holbrook features:
- Water views of the Fraser River starting from the 5th floor and up
- Carefully reconstructed building façades from the original Trapp and Holbrook Blocks in 1913
- 5th floor amenity space featuring lush green spaces, community garden plots, river-view sundeck, BBQ facility, fireside lounge, fully-equipped fitness centre, and meeting room
- New concrete construction backed by Travelers 2-5-10 New Home Warranty
- Stylish interiors that developer The Salient Group has become well-known for, including streamlined kitchens with Blomberg integrated refrigerator, wide-plank laminate flooring, sleek roller shades, and more!
Historic New West has all the markings of a hot, emerging neighbourhood. Enjoy your one-block walk to New Westminster SkyTrain Station, the newly reborn River Market for sustainable produce, Metro Vancouver’s most progressive Asian fusion restaurant, Wild Rice, plus Columbia Street boutiques, cafés, and exciting new eateries right outside your door!
1 Beds from $219,900
2 Beds from $339,900
2 Bed + dens from $421,900
1 Bedrooms from $234,900
1 Bed + dens from $277,900
2 Beds from $429,900
2 Bed + dens from $579,900