A CITY REVITALIZED
New Westminster is well known for its rich character and history, just like Ledingham McAllister, with our 107 year history of building quality communities throughout British Columbia. As a result, we are incredibly proud to introduce Dominion, a community of Craftsman-style residences to British Columbia’s original capital city. If you are familiar with New Westminster, you have probably noticed that Dominion is already under construction on Royal Avenue across from City Hall. Our spectacular sales centre is also well under construction at the corner of 6th Avenue and Agnes… you won’t be able to miss the tricked-out Austin Mini that will soon be parked on its roof! We love this quickly-evolving, centrally-located and historic city. Want to know why? Here’s our top five reasons.
- Dominion will bring you the best of New Westminster’s heritage-style architecture in a brand new building built by BC’s original home builder. Solid design backed by a solid builder. All at affordable and realistic prices.
- New Westminster is the most centrally located city in the entire Lower Mainland with fantastic Sky Train access: Work downtown? It’s a 30 minute commute by Sky Train. Need a Metrotown shopping fix? It’s only three stops away. Does your family live across the river? No problem. You’re there in mere minutes.
- Dominion is in a highly walkable location. A quick stroll brings you to the eclectic mix of cafes and shops that comprises the character-laden charm of Columbia Street. From antiques, to formal wear and BC’s original discount department store – Army and Navy—it’s all here.
- Students and Professors will appreciate the three block walk to Douglas College or the 15 minute drive to SFU.
- A huge variety of convenient shopping options have recently arrived in the form of Plaza 88, the newly restored River Market, and Big Bend Crossing – a big box shopping district on Marine Way.
We at Ledingham McAllister took a fresh look at New Westminster, and we encourage you to do the same. In the meanwhile, if you are curious to learn more about the homes at Dominion… stay tuned for further email updates! Floorplans, pricing and all the details will be coming your way as soon as they are available.
Floor Plan, Site Plan, and 360 Views