The Lookout at Victoria Hill has been designed to be the iconic centrepiece of this master-planned community with architecture that embraces the natural landscape and its prominent position on the site.
Set atop Victoria Hill’s Grand Lawn, with panoramic views of the Fraser River, The Lookout is the perfect stage for every chapter of your life. Inspired by the flow of the Fraser River, the natural curve of the building creates a quiet cove of privacy, allowing you to be a part of a larger community while experiencing the peacefulness of open green space right outside your front door.
- Two modern 4-storey buildings whose natural curves create a quiet cove of privacy and extensive views of the Fraser River
- Designed by award-winning Yamamoto Architecture
- Situated on Victoria Hill’s stately Grand Lawn, with heritage trees, paths, and greenways
- Patios and/or balconies in all homes
- Private amenities including a professionally-equipped private gym and party/meeting room
- Large rooftop decks on all upper unit homes with wooden privacy screens and pop-up entries